Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My Minions,

Today was the best day ever. I had my first art class all year. Well, the first one we actually, you know, did art in. My teacher is the coolest teacher ever. So is his room. It's decorated with cool, creepy stuff like skeletons with wigs and wolves everywhere. 

Like his page on Facebook? https://www.facebook.com/laughingdragon621 He sells some purty cool pottery. Well, he will be selling. Not officially until later this month, though.

I watched more Sherlock the other day. SHERLOLLY FOREVER. While Johnlock is also a good ship, I will always rule in favor of Sherlolly. <3 Molly is so sweet, and Sherlock is so unapproachable. Perfect couple!

My fursona...Meet Lola!

Also, I'm going to try to give book recommendations each post. But usually of books that aren't really very popular--yet! So today's book recommendation is...*cues drumroll*


The Selection Trilogy (Third book not out yet)~ By Kiera Cass ~ Summary: The Hunger Games but instead of a fight to the death, a fight between 35 girls to win a prince's heart. When America Singer is chosen to participate in this "selection," she is forced to leave her family and true love, Aspen behind. So basically she meets the prince, becomes friends with him, he loves her, she's torn between Aspen and Prince Maxon, etc. Typical love story, but believe me, this is much better than Twilight.



“Art is like reading a good book, only you decide how it is going to end.” 

~OoD~


No comments:

Post a Comment