Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Lucky Ducky

My Minions,

Today was the luckiest day ever (Prepare to be bored). In a class economics simulation, we do this chip-drawing thing where you draw three chips a day out of bag for three days and want to get as many points as possible. Then there is a trading period, and the thing is only your highest four chips count for points. The highest third of the class each day gets a candy bar! OMNOMNOM! The chips values are as follows: Green=50, Red=20, Blue=10, White=5. So yesterday I was tied in fourth and got my candy bar. And today I drew three greens! NOMNOMNOM MAH CHOCOLATE.

And also, just found out my Dad is going to take me to a Lindsey Stirling concert in July! SQUEEEEEE!!! If you don't know who she is, look her up. Really, really cool.

Book of the day: Legend Trilogy ~ Marie Lu ~ A dystopian world story about how a prodigy and a street legend expose their government for what it is and yadyadaya.

~OoD~

No comments:

Post a Comment