Monday, January 27, 2014

Minion Mania

I haven't posted for 10 days. The end of the world must be coming. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!

Okay, okay, just kidding. But I'm Baaa-aackk! Got a bit caught up in midterms (bleh) so couldn't post for a while. Anyway, school didn't keep me away from my Paint (As in, the computer program. BTW, any other art computer program recommendations? I really hate Paint).
Stuart says hi. No, you may not steal him or have him. He is my minion. MINE. Got it? MAH PRECIOUS! Or else--Face the wrath of PURPLE DUDE. (eheheheh).

(So I know that they both don't have Gru's G on their pocket, but I figured that was probably, like, copyrighted of something? So I was like, "Yeah, no.")

*cuddles* Minions are the cutest things ever. Before you say anything to contradict me, just know your argument is invalid. :P If anyone wants permission to use the lineart all ya have to do is comment. I've got two-eyed lineart, too.

And also: One-eyed or two-eyed minions? Which is better? Comment with your vote!

'Till next time,

~Ood~

Handmade Minion paper bag puppet-made with felt and paper. And buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment